Ashley obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Toronto in 2005 and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of Windsor in 2008. After completing her articles with Black Sutherland LLP, she was called to the Ontario Bar in 2009.
Ashley is a member of the insurance defence group. Her areas of practice include motor vehicle accidents, occupiers’ liability, product liability and health law claims. Ashley also has a growing practice defending retail organizations against a myriad of personal injury and property claims.
Ashley is a member of the Canadian and Ontario Bar Associations, Canadian Defence Lawyers, the Advocates Society, the Ontario Risk and Insurance Management Society and the Toronto Lawyers Association.
- Assistant: Samantha Botelho
- Assistant Phone: 416 840 1325
- Assistant Email: [email protected]
- Law Clerk: Nicole Sparkman
- Law Clerk Phone: 416 840 1354
- Law Clerk Email: [email protected]